Supplied with a certificate of calibration and in a robust carry case, VKIT-DTM2 is the perfect tool for field service engineers and laboratory personnel performing OQ/PQ and other routine performance verification activities. The unit’s protective rubber boot includes a magnet (useful to attach the thermometer to metal GC oven doors) and a built-in stand.
Temperature values are displayed in units ˚C or ˚F, on a large LCD screen.
A USB port is provided for connection to a PC, enabling compliance with the data integrity demands required in GxP environments.
Using VKIT-DTM2 with the optional AutoTemp software enables automated collection and reporting of temperature values: particularly useful when measuring the multiple zones found in GC or HPLC/UPLC systems.
The DTM2 improves on the classic, proven VKIT-1531 design by adding a larger LCD display and improved connectivity via USB.
- Range and Accuracy (Type K ) -200 to 1370°C, ± (0.1% rdg +0.7°C), -328 to 2498°F, ± (0.1% rdg +1.4°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C (in range of -200 to 650°C)
- Multi-point calibration (0, 25, 50, 100, 250 & 400°C.) with traceable calibration certificate
- Dual TC input (will accept Type K, J, R, S, T and E)
- 2 x
Type K TC probes
- Serial output to PC (requires optional cable)
- Battery 9V, PP9 or equivalent
- Protective rubber boot including stand and magnetic holder
- Supplied with sturdy carry case
1 x VKIT-DTM2
type K thermocouples probes
1 x Calibration Certificate
1 x Manual
1 x 9v battery
1 x Protective rubber boot
Place in the sample compartment tray or carousel to conveniently measure temperature.
Suitable for OQ of all HPLC column ovens including Agilent column compartments, Shimadzu column ovens, Waters Acquity and Alliance column managers.
Insert through the septum to quickly measure the temperature within the inlet.
Robust and easily fitted thermocouple probe, suitable for GC Operational Qualification. New and updated design.
Insert into the transfer line of Agilent 7697 and G1888 headspace samplers to easily measure temperature during OQ.